Sunday, May 6, 2012

MARTIN LUTHER


Hello, my name is Martin Lutero, I was born in 1483 in Germany. I was the most important representative of the protestantism because I was created them. I separated from the Catholic Church because he committed many abuses, such as the sale of offices of the church. I was helped by nobles of Germany and thanks to this the protestantism became very important in Europe. My doctrine only approved in the north European. My protest against catholic church started when I created the 95 theses against the catholic doctrine and the ecclesiastical hierarchy. In these I denied the value of indulgences and the power of the church to grant them.

In 1512 I went doctorate doctorate in theology. The year 1525 I married Katharina von Bora, who had been a nun. He died in 1946.

4 comments:

  1. Catherine of Aragon5/18/2012 12:31 AM

    Hello Luther, I'm Catherine. I think, that the position you adopted was not correct, you would have done better to try to talk to them, and if not possible, talking to someone of power not do things like building paper.
    Why do you make this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hernan Cortes5/18/2012 12:36 AM

    Martin Lutero, why you began your criticisms of the church with the 95 theses against the Catholic church? How did you get the princes and the German nobles will help you make the church property and reinforce your authority before the emperor Charles |?
    How did you get that so quickly disseminate Lutheranism Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, England and Switzerland.
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Copernicus and I have some questions for you. I can’t understand your reasons for separating from the Catholic Church. Can you explain them, please? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Luther. I am Carlos V. I would like to know what are your reasons for separating from the Catholic Church and the pope and because you have published your 95 theses. We'll have to talk seriously for this disagreement does not end badly. I hope this conflict will not end badly, I hope your answer.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comments below, but don´t forget to introduce yourself in the first sentence. For example:

I´m Leonardo Da vinci and...

Once you have finshed writing your comment, display the options which are on he right of "Comment as" and select NAME/URL. Then, write the name of the character you are performing. Finally, click on PUBLISH.

Thank you and remember to visit our blog from time to time.