Tuesday, April 24, 2012

HERNÁN CORTÉS

I was born in Bajadoz in the 1485 and I died in Sevilla in the 1547, I am the son of Martin Cortés and of Catalina Pizarro Altamirano, I had two wives and eleven children in two different relations, and I was conqueror of the Aztec empire, and I also went the first marquis of the Valley of Oaxaca, governor, captain general of New Spain.My mother´s second cousin was Francisco Pizarro, who later conquered the Inca empire. Like other gentlemen, my father sent me at age fourteen to study law at Salamanca, a city thet left two year later, moved by my desire for adventure. After several failed attempts to embark for the Indies, and, secondly, to participate in the campaings of Gonzalo Fernandez of Cordoba in Italy, finally, in the spring of 1504, I sailed to the island of La Española, where I settled as a planter and colonial official. I was the person who brought the chocolate among other things to Spain of my travels to new world, America. I landed in Cuba, and conquered many territories, including the Aztecs and Mayans empires, the actual Mexico. I was an important conqueros whogot added larges territories to the Crown of Castile. My travels most importants were: one, where I discovered California, other was my travel to “Las Hibueras” and the most famous, where I conquered the Aztec empire ( Mexico ).

2 comments:

  1. Christopher Columbus5/18/2012 12:36 AM

    I´m Christopher Columbus and I have a question for you. You took a lot of years for go to America, however you conquered America. Can you tell me why you conquered the Aztecan and Incan empires?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelangelo Bounarotti5/18/2012 12:46 AM

    I am Michelanngelo Bounaroti a famous artist and in this moment of my life I don’t
    have enough money to make my project. That’s why in this letter I ask you for money
    that obviously I am going to give you back. In exchange of this loan, I will make a
    portrait of you. Thak you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comments below, but don´t forget to introduce yourself in the first sentence. For example:

I´m Leonardo Da vinci and...

Once you have finshed writing your comment, display the options which are on he right of "Comment as" and select NAME/URL. Then, write the name of the character you are performing. Finally, click on PUBLISH.

Thank you and remember to visit our blog from time to time.